cheers - experience - laugh - tears - friends - foe - love come along with a package named LIFE :)

Thursday, March 28, 2013

What I love from Thailand


On this trip we also went to Pattaya and we went to the beaaacchhhhh! When night arrived we went to Tiffany show and watched these beautiful boys dancing. Pattaya was one of the best day I had in Thailand ;)


 Yes they're men! too pretty to be true :"( 



The other thing that I admire that I see a lot of praying room in public places; 
in front of the mall and even on the street! so cool! And they're so beautiful, art is everywhere!! 
I love walking around the streets and spending money :p


(night snacks :p)

(my left over money lol)

(wayang! love this!)

And the most happiest thing of this trip, the one that makes me laugh each and each day is you, dede Farel! 
I love you so much, you really made my days wonderful. I wish I could see you again :">



(miss being called by you, and being held where ever you go :"" )

˚◦°•lsqs•°◦˚


No comments:

Post a Comment