cheers - experience - laugh - tears - friends - foe - love come along with a package named LIFE :)

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Indolence

Laziness (also called indolence) is a disinclination to activity or exertion despite having the ability to do so. It is often used as a pejorative; related terms for a person seen to be lazy include couch potatoslacker, and bludger.


How to overcome laziness :
1. Try to figure out the single detail or problem which is holding you back
2. Think about the importance of the problem or goal
3. convince yourself you can do something
4. don't be afraid to ask some help
5. decide to start the work and you're well on your way to completing it
6. appreciate the cost benefit relationship that is overaching scheme of life
7. take your time!
8. gear your self up into action by telling yourself a motivation
9. finish a step and cheer up :D
10. remember to reward yourself
11. continue working
12. Don't give up!

check your grade of laziness! 


I'm trying to overcome 'this' feeling and study for exam! since there's only 1 exam left, the degree of my laziness multiplies!! I'm stuck on step 4. And while I'm posting this, my friend ari, saw me and told me that this thing I'm doing right now is not going to help anything :p
I guess she's right, I gotta get moving and so do you! ;)




source : http://www.wikihow.com/Overcome-Laziness

No comments:

Post a Comment